Bath time is not a fun time at our house. From the first day we've been home from the hospital Isaac screams bloody murder once his little bum hits the luke warm water. It is obviously a tramatizing (?)expereince for him. Thank goodness oma (Donna-Dewaynes mom) was there to help us get through Isaacs very first bath. I figured I should cherish the moment when Isaac didn't cry at bath time, but once I got my camera out Isaac began to get very vocal-screaming. I constantly have to keep telling him (and it's mostly to keep myself sane), "everybody has to shower-even baby Isaac."
At least one of us (Dewayne) loves bath time.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Bath Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It looks like daddy is having more fun than baby... LOL. THey just hate to be cold, but he will learn to love it, like most kids do (except for Nico...)
He is so stinkin cute! I hope you guys are doing well!....and that bathtime becomes a little more bearable!
That is such a cute picture. BTW: I can relate to the screaming bloody murder during bathtime thing. *sigh* McKynlee has done that more than not for her entire life, it's only now that she is FINALLY starting to like it, I think.. :)
Elli, I believe it is time to update.
Guys... congratulations. He is very cute. I knew that he would be.
Mom says that it is the first time she sees Isaac taking a bath!
Post a Comment