Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Many Moods of Issac

Thank goodness for the pacifire!!


















5 comments:

Jamie and Caro said...

I LOVE those pictures. He looks so grown up already. It's so crazy to think how fast babies grow. I can't wait to see him in real life!

Hyeku said...

Elli, he is so so cute! I can't believe you're a momma!
And I love that dewayne's mom is oma. That's mom in Korean!

Well I love you and am so happy for you and will check your blog often!

love,
Hyeku

Elisa said...

How cute is he? I looove that baby. He has amazing eyes and he is always so alert. You two make great babies. Keep up the good work. . .

Shelly said...

Ellie
He is adorable, and you have done a great job with the pictures too!! Congratulations on your new job as mother.

Sandee said...

He's got the greatest eyes!