Friday, December 21, 2007

A Special Tribute

I wanted to thank 4 particular people for helping me through a long delivery-Mom, Donna (Dewayne's mom), my older sister Elisa, and my amazing and supportive husband, Dewayne,(who needs to "count faster!!!"). Thank you for your love and support during a very challenging time! I have to particularly thank my older sister Elisa for dropping everything (even her kids)to be with me when I broke down in tears at the possibility of having a C-section. I told her that she is welcome to be at every single one of my deliveries. She should seriously consider a career as a doula or a midwife- the hand massages and feet massages (though I couldn't feel those very well) were very relaxing! And lets not forget my awesome mother-in-law who traveled 2,000 miles to be a part of this little miracle who we call Isaac.

1 comments:

Elisa said...

I was soooo glad to be there. I would gladly be there any time. It was a total priveledge (is that how you spell that?). I should be thanking you. What an amazing experience...