Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!

on September 23 Dewayne and I went to the most amazing concert with Ronell and Bri and had the most amazing time! It was awesome!! I took like a billion pictures and am only allowed to post 50 pictures at a time through the slide show. Stay tuned for more...in the mean time check out Will, where the Heck was he during my anatomy course?!!! I can name all the muscles on his body they are so defined. So... here are some of my favorite moments from the concert!! enjoy!!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm so envious of you guys right now... First it was the Am. Idol concert and now this. I remember hearing when they were going to be here in concert and thinking "I can't add one more thing into that week, the day before the boys bday, etc.." but oh how I wish that we could've gone. : ( Maybe next year.

Thanks for the fun slide show. You got some good pictures!!!

Elisa said...

Three words... jealous. jealous. jealous!

Briawna said...

You're so on the ball! I haven't even gone through Ronell's pictures from the show. Potty training can stop anyone's life! It was a blast, though Twitch should have won (sorry Dewayne).

Melanie said...

Hi Elli!!! No worries. Our lives are just as crazy busy over here so I totally know how it goes. Just give me a call sometime when you get the chance and we will hang out!! :) I did change my number about 6 months ago so disregard the old number. My new (and only) number is (801)865-7089. Talk to ya later!!

Adrie said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

Emily said...

ok.... not fair!! You look like you had GREAT seats too! So, thriller??? Are you up for it???