Monday, October 13, 2008

Fear Not

So sorry to post another slide show, blogger won't let me only post pic's...so you get to see our entire trip to Colorado. So...I learned my lesson, 7 hours in a car with issac is the most i will travel. thank heavens for my parents who took him back home with them on the plane...though not so much of a releif at the time...any one seen my dad drive? Anyone seen my dad drive to the airport at 4am?

we all had a blast! we went to Elitch's (similar to lagoon-but better)on Friday and Isabella was blessed on Sunday. We stayed at my sisters house-which is totally awesome... anyhow, enjoy!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I wish we could've gone. It looks like you guys had so much fun together.

Your pictures are amazing of course. The ones of Nico and Deanna on the roller coaster are so cute, right in the excitement of the moment.. and I LOVE the last photo of you guys as a family. Your hair looks great!!!

Jamie and Caro said...

I need those pics! Can you believe we didn't take any photos of Isabella's blessing! What is wrong with me? You did a great job-as always. My mother-in-law is going to love the pic of her with Isabella. Thanks for coming out to Colorado. It really was great to have you and your cute family come stay with us. We loved our late night chats and the great company. Come visit us again soon! Love you little sister!!!

Blake and Laura said...

Yea for Elitch's! We moved to Denver in August and got to go with my work for free. It was VERY crowded considering 3 hospitals employees and their families got in free, but still fun.

Isaac is so cute. Makayla walked at 8 months so I understand you. It's exciting but not so exciting at the same time.

Elisa said...

I could have watcher that slide show FOREVER!! I really love the way these pics turned out!
I can see what you mean by the overexposure trend...
You are so talented! Thanks for helping me understand my new camera!!