Aren't these jammy's so cute? I put them on Isaac last night and when I came home from work he was still in them (I'm sure we've all had days like this)...besides the point. I don't know wether to be scared or excited...Isaac is walking, yes, 10 months old and walking! He walks like a mummy... so appropriate for Halloween don't you think? Since this new stage in life Dewayne and I have been taking this baby proofing business very seriously. So if anyone has any tips or suggestions we'd love to hear them!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Isaac the Mummy
Posted by Hugh Family at 6:50 PM
Labels: Isaac the Mummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Oh, I had a good chuckle about the pajama comment. I think we have "days like that" about twice a week... lol! Maybe not that often, but still. Sometimes it is more effort that it's worth to wrestle a baby into a different outfit twice a day!
He is so freaking cute. I can't believe he's walking already!!! He was just a newborn!! We so need to get together. I have been meaning to call you but Paige has been sick the last few weeks and I don't want to get your lil guy sick. Maybe soon though we can hang out!!
Oh man, that makes my heart ache! I wish I could be there to witness the mummy walk. Your pics are awsome, but I want to hug him and give him huge kisses!
My only advice-keep the Christmas ornaments on the top half of the tree!
I miss you sis-I can't wait to see you!
Isaac is so so hansome! I just bought the same PJs for Corbin from my favorite store Costco.
Are you trying to rub it in?
LOL
I love that little guy... especially his smile!
Post a Comment