Monday, August 18, 2008
Friends reunited!
Stephanie had a wonderful idea to have the three "amigas" reunite. We left our babies and husbands behind and relived our Ricks College years by attending education week in Rexburg, Idaho! We stayed in the doorms, it was awesome!! From the moment we checked into the doorms, it totally felt like we had never left. It was so great feeling like we were in college again. I often forgot that I was mother and wife. This weekend was just what I needed:laughter, spiritual experiences, and of course, shopping! Thanks for an amazing weekend Stephanie and Carissa, let's do it again!
Posted by Hugh Family at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a beautiful temple!!
I really want to go there. And how fun to have a girls weekend!
We should go out to Caro's for a girls weekend soon too...no kids!!
How FUN! That inspires me to do the same thing next year with my friends/sisters! Sounds like such a blast...and how refreshing to reunite to the days BEFORE such serious life.
Thanks to Heidi and Daniel for forwarding me your blog! It's really cute! I love seeing the pics of your family! Super cute!
Post a Comment