Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July Fun


3 comments:

Elisa said...

What absolutely cute pics you took!! I am so mad I couldnt find my camera that day. Not that I could have taken as good of pictures as you:) You have a gift girl!! I loved that day, but seriously, you could have done without the pics of me kneeboarding!!

Sandra said...

Again... it looks like you guys had soooooo much fun! I wish we could've been there. I LOVE the black and white picture of you holding Isaac on the boat and your pony tail is flying in the wind, and your firework pictures are awesome!

Thanks for letting us stop in the other day, it was fun to see your new house : )

Jamie and Caro said...

I love the pics you took! Please make me a copy. I really want some of those photos. They all look so amazing. Like Elisa said, you have a gift. How do you do it? I love how cute Isaac is. Good thing he takes good photos. I don't think I've ever seen a bad pic of him. Then again, you are his personal photographer, so that might help!